Thursday, April 18, 2013

NOBODY ANSWERED MY CALL

 
last night I rushed home like wet swans
with your thoughts eating me up
and God knows I was thinking of you
but when I walked through the front door
something stopped my heart behind the willows
gently I called your name but nobody answered
when I called your lovely name

I could hear my lonely voice calling your name
when I went from room to room and all were empty
and the eyes of brown ponies around darken with gladness
I spent the whole day stamping the floor calling your name
but nobody answered with that silver voice and just like rain
my tears kept falling when nobody answered my bows
 
a note on the table brought me to tears
it lead me deep inside you and took me through
foyers into chambers of your heart telling me things
you did not say when we were grazing in fields
I can sense the arms of your tears touching my soul
pleading with me to stand by you and not grow weary
of loving you and to confess I love you dearly
 
how can I forget those angel eyes of yours
how can I forget those smiles that light the world
how can I forget the heart that glows in my dreams
you’re the love that’s always on my mind
and God knows my love to you I surrender
and I ask Him to give me strength to carry on
whenever you step out of the body to blossom above
 

No comments:

Post a Comment