Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Drawing me


the road that lies ahead
is under construction
and much is yet to be done
yet, it is night


the picture from the other side
is hazy and foggy and funny
this isn’t the picture I wish to see
to let me be and become at ease


I've been to Texas
I've been to Montreal, to Birmingham
everywhere in search of me
it is mist and storm crushing my soul

many roads run up and down where I go
yet I needed only one  
where do I go with them
when I’m lost with uncertainty


climbing and scaling mountainsides
away from home chasing butterflies

that seems beautiful everywhere

I’m painting lines in my mind
as I want them to be
that makes sense in my head
and I don’t care what you may say


if the picture has no appeal
I’ll draw it again
I’ll keep drawing it till I see me
the real me in Reality

No comments:

Post a Comment