Saturday, November 9, 2013

Ever Since We Met

ever since we met
in every breath I take
your presence lingers
on the breast of my soul
and I feel the rhythm in my heart

in every dream of the night
your love stares at me
and with gentle smiles I hear you say
you’re the breeze in my dawn
the beam in my sunshine
and the colors in my rainbow

sometimes when I am lost
and I cling to the pillows I dream on
my soul swims in the deep streams of thought
suddenly, your love opens like petals of a sunflower
clothing me with your warm and tender love
let me say it, I’m blessed to be in love with you

ever since we met
I have listened to your soft splendor voice
heard your laughs rise into starlit heaven
they give me the power to love again

today as I journey on the streets of your heart
and dance on the breast of your mind
you are the one whose love
not even death will take from me

1 comment: