Saturday, November 2, 2013

GOOD NITE

 
 
between yesterday and today
there were dreams we shared,
but now it is time to pack away,
from the dreams with sadness and care

there will be smiles mixed with tears
whenever I come to think of you,
but that could be neatly folded in a corner
and made to rest in a box of memories

I remember how we wrapped our love
and always sealed it with tears as glue
we were like butterflies in the rose garden
but all that is now in a cage of sadness,
and locked up with tears of regrets

this morn I’ve gathered all the kisses we had
each wrapped with a sigh and a lost hope
I’ve placed them outside the door
and asked myself why you shattered our dreams
leaving behind an ever pain

but do not worry about anything
I’ve packed up the pieces of my heart,
wrapped it up tenderly and placed it next
to a distant smile away from every ache
I’ve closed every curtain and shut every door
and there’ll never be any tear for you to gather
 
good nite


 

No comments:

Post a Comment