Saturday, November 2, 2013

Let Me Comfort Your Tears


 

if it’s love that can dry your tears
                  let me comfort your fears
if it’s love that can bring you a smile
                  let me make your life worth-while
if it’s love that can change your desert green
                  let me push away your pain
if it’s love that can make you fly
                  let me bring you to the sky
if it’s love that can bloom your heart like a rainbow
                  let me sing you a song that’s yellow
if it’s love that can break your loneliness
                  let my warmth fill your emptiness
if it’s love that can refresh your soul
                  let my presence make you feel complete
if it’s love that can bring a spark into your eyes
                  let me show you how the world is wonderful
with your love

No comments:

Post a Comment