Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Night to Remember

last night
you made me go deep inside
the hidden places beyond eye spaces
you made me walk through the forest
to taste secret joys no one knows
you made me bathe in feelings only

known on wedding nights

do you remember anything about the night?


do you remember
the low genteel waltz across the corridors
the glee and whisperings from your lips
the spark of passion when I stood at the door
and on entering the soft secret chambers

the kiss sealed the embrace

do you still remember all that?

do you remember
how you made me dance
on the velvet platform
the twists and turns
and I wondered why
you kept under lock and key
this juicy berry for my taste only


do you remember
the emotions that flew
with the kisses under the Candlelights


it was a long night
where nothing happened except
knowing we both loved one another
warmly and until time comes, we will remember
the love between you and me


will live until time goes to sleep with us

 

No comments:

Post a Comment