Friday, May 8, 2015

How do I love you?

(For You, on Mother’s Day)

Since the morning of that day we met
I’ve seen the moon refusing to set
Nature itself has declined to go to bed
I’ve seen the rainbow play long on the sunlight,
As if there is something going on in the universe.
They all saw our love as supreme in the veldt.

Ever since we met, I’ve told myself,
You will
forever find me waiting for you,
Painting pictures of us on every single moment of time
I’ll always be joyful with you and no one can understand,
Why I love you so much since the morning we met.

Each day, I see minutes take so long to drift away
They just want to catch a glimpse of us in love
And dream of a season like ours when they’ll know love
Let them wait, when in the evening I fly you in velvets
The
y’ll stare at the ceiling of the sky and smile at us.

I’ve promised myself that wherever I'll be
I’ll let the sun of an unequaled love shine on you
We’ll carry that forgotten fire of love across the universe
To kindle yawning spirits with the language of love
Which you taught me since the morning we met.






No comments:

Post a Comment