Sunday, October 27, 2013

Can You Give Me Your Smile Again?

("Come to me, all you who are weary
and burdened, and I will give you rest.”
Matthew 11: 28)

can you give me your tired self
your sorrowful soul, your hurting heart
that’s yearning to breathe love

you come onto me, all you who are weary and burdened
and I will give you rest

come and let’s eat love drink love and live with love
you who are weary and yearning to breathe love
come and taste the purity of love from the fountain of Love
let me satisfy your unquenchable thirst
with every drop of eternal passion

let me restore your strength in love
with the hope in my arms let me sprinkle
your fields with soothing feelings of love
and for those love has gone away
I’ll awaken light to befall you with delights

I am the anchor for your teeming aches
the haven for your roasted self
the porter of your broken dreams
bring me your homeless heart
and taste the smile of love

to you I lift my lamp to welcome you Home
and give you rest from all that you miss
in a kiss

 

No comments:

Post a Comment