Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE FIRST KISS

afterwards we sat and talked about
nothing
about nothing

I looked into your eyes longer than before
and you had that drunk look

what happened next
I'm not too sure
last night I remembered the first kiss again
I remembered when with your hand around
the stalk of my neck you held me closer
and I fastened myself to you
and we made the seal tight

it was like what I get, when you put your lips
to my nipple, and your mouth go slack and my eyes   
turn filmy as though something was rising up
to fill my heart and I wanted to scream with a lol

that night everything took me by surprise
either the moon dozed off
and in the dark you gently caressed my lips
or you, took me in your arms
and gave me a dose of a first kiss

that night something sucked something out of my body
but whatever it was
it crowned the moment  and I was helpless 

that’s what I remember of that night
when your lips first touched mine
and we leaned against the fence
at the back of the old Presbyterian Church
and had the first kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment