Sunday, October 27, 2013

THE CROSS

lately, I've been losing sleep
dreaming about the things we can do
and lost in the sea of my tears
I wonder if we may ever know
how much we can unveil our dreams
or how if the light catches us
we can gather our breath

dreaming of how you could touch, burns,
gathering your smiles in my arms, haunts me,
imagining your hugs, pains me
reminiscing how you could care 
makes me want to cry

often I glance at your lips in the dark
and look at your arms and dream of when
you will hold me with opened arms

lately, I've been losing sleep on this
and it’s a cross I carry like the one of Calvary

how I wish we could walk
with courage into daybreak
away from the Night and in standing
on the clouds we climb into wondrous
moments and shine our light
together with joys of freedom
even if shadows persist


No comments:

Post a Comment